Friday, November 18, 2011

THE CUBE Max Mara Winter 2011


It is no secret that I am obsessed with THE CUBE
by Max Mara


Chic all the way! It changed my life since I aquired my first
CUBE last year.




An absolute MUST HAVE for any gals....
it comes in a variety of colors.
The all have a nice cubical pouch to store it and to travel with.


The fur cape accessory can also be worn as a collar
or alone for a chic add on.
I often wear it with jeans and a turtleneck if I am doing
some errands around town.

Last year I purchased the CUBE myself and had my family
buying the cute add ons as gifts. It was a nice way to complete my look
and my family was happy to present me with gifts I loved.

I used my Taupe Cube all winter and I decided to get a more
elegant one this year, maybe a black one.


Once you try one on you cannot do without it !
photos propriety of MaxMara